Frosch/Fine Wine Voyages
Updated: 6/30/2014 10:38
Our team at FROSCH/Fine Wine Voyages is delighted to partner with KMZT-FM to deliver a fabulous Danube River cruise experience this December. Sailing from Budapest to Nuremberg, December 6-13, our guests will enjoy spacious cabins, fine dining with complimentary wines and beers, and nightly entertainment on the luxurious AmaBella, one of the top ships on the river. The famous and festive Christmas Markets of Central Europe will be on full display, and the guests will have the opportunity to hear great music by the great composers of the region, such as Mozart and Strauss. With renowned radio personality John Santana escorting the group, this will be a highly memorable voyage. And to top it all off, the guests can extend their trip with several days in historic Prague. We look forward to assisting KMZT-FM listeners with all their travel arrangements for this exciting trip.
KMZT-FM is delighted to invite you, our classical music lovers, to join John Santana on a very special 7-night Christmas Markets cruise on the Danube, sailing this December 6 from Budapest to Nuremberg, with an option to extend to Prague. Come with us and experience festive markets, classical music performances and beautiful scenery as we cruise on the magnificent AmaBella, one of the finest ships on the rivers of Europe. Luxuriate in one of her spacious cabins, many with both outside and French balconies, and enjoy complimentary fine dining with wines and beers of the region. Take your choice of complimentary guided tours available in such historic and charming cities as Vienna, Salzburg, Regensburg and Nuremberg. Call our exclusive travel agency, FROSCH/Fine Wine Voyages, on their toll-free number 888-WINE-TVL (888-946-3885) and save up to 30% off published rates! Add 2 nights in beautiful Prague, home of the largest Christmas Market in Europe, for only $500 per person. This cruise will be very popular, so please call 888-WINE-TVL (888-946-3885) now to make your booking.
The ship, AmaBella:
- Introduced in 2010.
- Luxurious, with maximum of only 162 passengers.
- Spacious cabins, starting at 170 square feet.
- Many larger cabins with outside and French balconies.
- Complimentary Internet and TV access in every cabin.
- Fares include fine dining (Chaine des Rotisseurs award) in multiple restaurants, including a 24-guest chef's table.
- Complimentary regional wines and beers with lunch and dinner.
- Local entertainment nightly, including musical performances.
- Elevator, fitness room and hair salon.
The itinerary, 7-night cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg, with post-cruise option to Prague:
- Boarding in Budapest on December 6, with an overnight onboard. Pre- and post-cruise hotel extensions available.
- Complimentary guided tours every day, differently-paced to accommodate guest walking abilities.
- Visits to traditional festive Christmas Markets in multiple ports of call, including Salzburg.
- Optional evening concert in Vienna of works by Mozart and Strauss.
- 2-night supplemental addition to Prague, with city tour and visit to Europe's largest Christmas Market.
The group host, John Santana:
- On-air host for KMZT-FM, with decades of experience and knowledge of classical music.
- Escorting group, taking care of guest needs and requests.
- Starting at $3048/person for fixed window "D" category (30% off if booked and deposited by May 30, 2014).
- Starting at $4248/person for French and outside balcony "AB" category (30% off if booked and deposited by May 30, 2014).
- Top price at $4448/person for French and outside balcony "AA" category (20% off if booked and deposited by May 30, 2014).
- Prague 2-night extension, with hotel, tours and transfers, is only $500/person.
- Port charges are $161/person.
- Special promotion uniquely available for past passengers of AmaWaterways.
The exclusive travel agency, FROSCH/Fine Wine Voyages:
- Well-established travel company with expertise in group (e.g., winery groups) and individual leisure travel.
- Dedicated phone number, 888-WINE-TVL (888-946-3885).
- Able to accommodate all travel requests, including air, hotel and transfer arrangements.